Become is the leading online platform for businesses to find and optimize funding solutions.
We provide businesses with tools to improve their fundability and a marketplace to easily compare and choose the best possible funding options.
Become’s latest service is a Shopify App “BeProfit” – the app organizes complex data into an intuitive and interactive dashboard. Shopify sellers can easily track their profit and expenses to see which areas of their business needs improving in order to become more profitable.
We’re looking for a Front-End Developer to join our growing R&D team who will be working alongside other Developers & Product Designers to make sure our UI/UX is flawless.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop top Front-End technologies and be a part of a super talented development team.
- Work closely with the product management and monetization teams
- Be a part of the next-generation web applications from the ground up with a focus on the client-side.
- Design, develop, test and deploy high traffic features, with an emphasis on scalability and performance.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Frontend development
- Experience with Vue.js – a must.
- Experience with jQuery – a must.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience in large scale platforms development.
- Ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly and independently.
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results-oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to successfully work under tight deadlines.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Marketing Writer
Become is seeking a creative Marketing and Product Writer to help craft intuitive user journeys and excite users to utilize Become’s services. The ideal candidate should be cross-functional and love the thoughts of working in a fast-paced environment. They should be a king or queen of content creativity, attention to detail and relish the thought of taking initiative.
In your day-to-day, you’ll work closely with our Marketing and Product squadrons to both attract users and elevate the Become user experience. You’ll become best friends with MailChimp, Figma, and the thesaurus as you use your word-wizardry to satisfy every customer need.
If you ponder each character and comma in a line of text, and get excited when you hit your character length while conveying a message in an exciting and concise manner. We want to hear from you.
Work collaboratively with other teams to develop effective marketing and product copy.
- Ensure content is on-brand and consistent across product/marketing materials
- Develop and create key marketing copy:
- Ads (FB & Google)
- Email campaigns and newsletters (create and draft in Mailchimp)
- Video scripts
- Package, analyze and optimize the product funnel
- Create clear, well-written and intuitive product copy
- Produce and edit long-tail pieces (when required)
- Support content needs of other departments where needed
- Native English speaker with outstanding command of the English language
- 2+ years of experience
- Independent worker who takes initiative
- Strong collaboration skills when it comes to working in a team
- Strong attention to detail and proven editorial skills
- Used to a fast-paced (start-up) environment and knows how to juggle multiple tasks
- A deep understanding of users’ needs
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, WordPress and Figma – a plus
- Knowledge of interacting and building communities – a plus
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- Please attach a portfolio or a few pieces of your work (include a variety of content)