Become is an end-to-end financial optimization platform for SMBs. Its one-of-a-kind loan marketplace uses advanced algorithms to provide SMBs with customized funding offers to help them grow and successfully scale their business. In addition to its funding platform, Become’s BeProfit dashboard provides online SMBs with the tools and insights needed to increase their bottom line. Available to Shopify merchants, the BeProfit profit calculator enables online stores to optimize their business and maximize their profits by tracking and analyzing their most important business metrics, helping them scale up for growth and compete for eCommerce success. Become is rapidly growing with over 236,000 loyal business owners registered through its platform. The company has built an ecosystem of more than 50 leading lenders and Fintech partners including BlueVine, Fundbox, Funding Circle, Enova and Prospa, and has facilitated over $316 million in tailored SMB loans to date.
Become is an independent company providing a free service to small-to-medium businesses in the US and Australia. Because we don’t provide the loans ourselves, we are working for you in order to help you find the right loan from the right lender. These are the main benefits of choosing Become:
- Tailored dashboard helping you improve your fundability
- Easy online application
- Receive funds within days
- Flexible terms to suit your business
- Get up to $500,000 for any business purpose
- No charge to apply
- High approval rate
- Easily collect, compare and choose the best funding option
Generally, the minimum loan available from our partners is $5,000, and the maximum is $500,000, but businesses usually apply for up to $250,000. If you require an even higher amount, we do have a lending partner that funds up to $5 million. Most of the loans are unsecured, which means that you generally don’t have to tie up your business assets. Repayments are flexible and are based on your monthly turnover. Loan terms are from 3-36 months.
Applying for a loan through Become takes just a few minutes. Our loan partners generally approve qualified loan applications quickly. You could get funded in as little as 3 hours. Please note that this time frame depends on the loan provider receiving all required documentation on time. If you need more urgent funding, please contact us and we will do our best to expedite the process for you.
- Visit www.become.co/apply - Select a loan amount and click Get Loan Offers. - Enter your business information and contact details. - Once you've completed your quick online application and meet the minimum funding requirements, Become will provide preliminary offers from lenders directly through our platform - including rates and terms. - Compare and choose your best loan offers and the lenders will contact you to finalize the process. If you are currently ineligible for funding, you’ll be redirected to Become's LendingScore™ dashboard where you can get insight into the funding factors and receive and step-by-step instructions on how to improve your funding odds and access your optimal funding solution. As soon as you become fundable, Become will notify you of your funding options.
- 4 months in business with $10,000 monthly revenue or 6 months in business with $3,000 monthly revenue
- Business bank statements
- Other documentation dependent on lender
There is no charge to apply for a loan through Become and applications are obligation-free.
Yes, the loans are generally unsecured. No security means you do not tie up your business assets.
Loans are granted to US businesses across all for-profit industries, including the following:
- Real Estate
- Retail & Fashion
- Hair & Beauty
- Trade & Labor
- Cleaning Services
- Many more industries
The business loans from our lending partners can be used for any business purpose. It is up to you to decide how you want to use the money. These are some of the most common ways that customers have used their loans:
- Increase cash flow
- Pay expenses
- Purchase stock
- Hire more employees
- Upgrade equipment
- Purchase a business
- Buy real estate
Business loan repayments are not based on interest rates. Instead, you get a total payback amount, which is agreed upfront. This payback amount is based on your business type and your loan term. This loan structure is beneficial for your business cash-flow because you will know your total costs upfront.