Become More Profitable: Introducing BeProfit
At Become, we’re obsessed with helping business owners get the funding they deserve to support and grow their business. So why did we launch a profit calculator dashboard for e-commerce merchants (initially Shopify, but more platforms to come)? Glad you asked…
In light of the unprecedented challenges that businesses have faced due to the coronavirus, including our own, there’s been an explosion of growth in the e-commerce sector. Brick and mortar businesses are migrating to cyberspace and online stores and businesses are popping up to cater to people’s lockdown needs in a do-or-die situation for many business owners. It’s here that we noticed something interesting in the funding landscape…
E-commerce sellers and businesses are not the same
E-commerce sellers are being treated the same as all other businesses when it comes to securing business funds – but they’re not the same. E-commerce sellers are subjected to basic underwriting processes that ignore external data sources. This obstacle means lower approval rates and lower funding amounts offered to sellers who deserve more.
The e-commerce landscape quickly became a focal topic here at Become as our team put their heads together to devise a new funding solution; a solution with an underwriting process that takes into account all of the online business metrics that belong to e-commerce sellers. A solution where smart sellers are rewarded with funding solutions based solely on their hard data and potential.
While diving into the e-commerce rabbit hole, we noticed another headache that sellers face; there is no single platform where sellers can track, calculate and manage their profit and expenses in an intuitive way.
By intuitive we mean, visual.
We mean simple.
We mean everything in one place and easy to understand.
If e-commerce sellers had a profit calculator app like that at their fingertips, they’d have so much more control. They’d be able to pinpoint where issues lie, better their supply chain, improve their marketing performance – and optimize their store for profit.
Low and behold, BeProfit was born!
With the BeProfit profit calculator dashboard, online sellers can see the big picture of their key business metrics, profit and expenses at a glance.
There’s no more over-thinking large data spreadsheets or self-calculating profit margins, it’s all there on one straightforward dashboard with a built-in Shopify profit margin calculator. E-commerce sellers can grasp exactly how much money they’ve spent on what and keep an eye on their profits in real-time.
Nifty features include:
Single Dashboard, Multiple Insights
Simplicity is key here. With just one glimpse of the profit dashboard, you’ll know exactly where your business expenses and profit stand. Understand your business metric data without complex jargon and get intuitive insights into what this data is telling you, so you can easily make data-driven decisions.
- Auto-sync marketing ad platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest
- Integrates automatically with e-commerce platform & shipping data
- Option to import data manually or via CSV
- Use pre-defined report templates to track business metrics or build custom reports for everything from marketing to COGs
- Share & export reports (email or CSV) on an automatic, pre-set schedule or as-needed
- Use automated UTM attribution to track marketing performance per platform, campaign, ad
- Analyze return-on-ad-spend (ROAS)
- Get specialized ad funding based on marketing performance
- Import & edit shipping profiles djrectly through the app or create your own custom shipping profiles
- Track your costs to shipping carriers easily
- Filter shipping rates based on factors like shipping zones, product weight and price
Product, Order and Profit Analytics
- Analyze key metrics for all products or per product (e.g. revenue, profit, COGs, sales) to help you optimize inventory
- Track order status (financial, fulfillment, transaction status)
- Access customized tools and services to help you optimize your profits
- Get a total cost breakdown for all costs and monitor cost trends
- Track payment processing costs easily and auto-ID payment processing gateways
Shopify Profit Margin Calculator
- Monitor gross profit, net profit and profit trends using intuitive charts and graphs
- Get automated, precise profit calculation with live currency conversions based on all expenses and revenues
It’s time to understand and optimize your e-commerce store’s profits.
Try the BeProfit Shopify calculator for free