Reading Time: < 1 minute(Last Updated On: June 15, 2020)
Restrictions on businesses in New Jersey have been relaxed a bit more as the state enters Phase 2 of its reopening plan. This second phase means that:
- Non-essential retailers may allow customers to enter their stores
- A 50% capacity limit applies to all stores
- All employees and customers must wear face coverings
- Restaurants may offer outdoor dining granted that tables are 6 feet apart
- Childcare centers may reopen
Read more about New Jersey’s COVID-19 Response.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this article is provided for informational purposes only, should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter and should not be relied upon as such. The author accepts no responsibility for any consequences whatsoever arising from the use of such information.